Spotlight on News From the Cardozo Community
- Andrea Schneider Appointed as New Director of Kukin Program for Conflict Resolution
- Criminal Defense Clinic Hosted Screening of the film “Attica”
- The Jacob Burns Center Presented Lawyers Behaving Badly: Episode 1 - The Executive Branch
- ADR Competition Honor Society Team Racks up Another Win and Heads to Nationals in 2022
- CLIHHR's Panels of Experts Discusses Connections Between Public and Mental Health Policy and Atrocity Prevention
Faculty in the Media
- Professor Sam Weinstein commented to Yahoo! Finance on Apple's recent court order
- Professor Matthew Wansley commented in Consumer Reports on concerns over Tesla's marketing
- Professor Ed Zelinsky discussed charitable endowments and taxes in TaxNotes
- Professor Deborah Pearlstein discussed Trump's challenges with executive privilege in USA Today
Faculty Scholarship and News
- Professor Myriam Gilles testified before the House Judiciary Committee
on November 16 at a hearing on how forced arbitration silences victims of sexual harassment and violence.
- Professor Gabor Rona participated in a roundtable discussion on November 12, convened by the Center for Ethics and the Rule of Law at the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania, advising on a panel of experts' draft proposal for Congress, the Biden administration, and US litigants, on how to close the Guantanamo detention facility.
- Professor Matthew Wansley was a guest on Brooklyn Law’s Business Law Scholarship podcast to discuss unicorn regulation.
Exploring NFTs: Opportunities and Intellectual Property Issues
presented by The FAME Center and the Fashion Law Society
Tuesday, November 16
Book Talk with Professor Carissa Byrne Hessick on "Punishment Without Trial: Why Plea Bargaining Is a Bad Deal"
presented by the Jacob Burns Center for Ethics in the Practice of Law
Thursday, December 2