Group study rooms are located throughout the library. Group study rooms are intended for the use of two or more people and not for a single individual. Group study rooms are available to currently enrolled Cardozo students only.
Individual study carrels for private study are found on the perimeter of the 8th floor. Each carrel has a power outlet and a light.
The Special Reading Room on the 7th floor and the Shlansky Family Library of Jewish and Israeli Law on the 8th floor are large enclosed spaces for quiet individual study.
Group study rooms can be reserved online up to one week in advance: https://cardozolaw.libcal.com/r/new
In order to reserve a group study room, students must adhere to the following:
- Students will make a reservation using only their own @law.cardozo.yu.edu email address.
- Each student may reserve a group study room for up to 2 hours per day.
- Students must enter the names of the other members of the group when booking the room.
- Eating is prohibited in the library, including in group study rooms.
- Use of study rooms is a privilege. Students who violate the policies or procedures may be barred from making future reservations.
Please contact the Circulation Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.