Budget Loan Repayment
Budget Adjustment Worksheet
Federal Student Loan Origination Fee Calculator
Loan Reduction / Cancelation Form
FERPA Release Form
International J.D. Student Financial Aid Application (2021-2022)
Petrie Emergency Fund Application
Student Loan Exit Counseling Email - Spring 2021
- Banner Self-Service
- Consent to Participate in Electronic Transactions Form
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- NSLDS (National Student Loan Data System): Department of Ed's central database for student aid.
- Lifetime Learning Credit
- Financial Aid Information Page: Comprehensive site dedicated to providing objective guidance on financial aid.
- Financial Aid for International Students: Variety of resources for students who are not eligible for US federal financial aid.
- Calculators: Variety of financial aid calculators
Income Driven Repayment & Loan Forgiveness
- Income Driven Repayment Plans
- Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Cardozo's Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP)
- New York State District Attorney and Indigent Legal Services Loan Forgiveness Program
- John R. Justice Loan Forgiveness Program
- Loan Repayment Assistance Programs - ABA
- FastWeb: Find money for your education! Search over 600,000 scholarships worth over $1 billion!!
- Mapping Your Future: A free resource for career, college, financial aid, and money management information.
- Personal Budget Website: Helpful ways to manage your money!
- Equal Justice Works: Information on debt relief, student loan policy and regulations, and resources for public interest.
- Student Loan Expert: Heather Jarvis - Educational resources and training for student loan borrowers (updates, webinars, and much more on IBR and Public Service Loan Forgiveness).
- Student Loan Borrower Assistance: National Consumer Law Center’s Student Loan Borrower Assistance Project is a resource for borrowers, their families, and advocates representing student loan borrowers. This site is for people who already have student loans and want to know more about their options and rights.
- Federal Student Loan Repayment Plans: A detailed description of a variety of repayment plan options.