Updating Contact Information
You can update all of your contact information, including address, email address, telephone numbers, and emergency contact information through Inside Track. Please note, if you change your address, that will become your new billing address. All YU staff and faculty are required to send communications to your YU email address.
If you wish to check or to update the contact information we have for you, please follow these steps to update your account.
- Go to https://insidetrack.yu.edu
- Log in with your username and password
- On the top header, click on Students
- Navigate to Banner Self-Service
- Select Undergraduate or Graduate
- Under Personal Information, click one of the choices below.
- To update email addresses:
- If you need to add a new email address - select the Type of E-mail to Insert.
- Enter a new email address and click Submit
- If you need to update or delete an existing email address – select the email address you wish to change. Update the email or check off the box next to Delete this address and click Submit. (Remember, YU email is the preferred email for most YU communication and cannot be changed.)
Changing your Name
Students who have legally changed their names and would like to have their new name reflected on their student record (transcripts and diplomas) must submit a Change of Name Form and corresponding documentation to the Office of the Registrar. The form can be found in the “Forms” section of the website.
The following are acceptable forms of proof of name:
- U.S. passport
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card (with accompanying photo ID)
- U.S. Driver’s License
- Court Order
We cannot change names of alumni, so any name change requests need to be submitted and processed prior to the degree being conferred.
Yeshiva University’s FERPA policy can be found on the University Registrar’s main website.