Ordering your Transcript
Currently enrolled and former students may order a transcript using our online transcript request form. Please allow 2-3 business days for processing before your transcript is sent. Our fee structure is as follows:
- Electronic Transcript: $5, processed 2-3 business days after receipt, delivered immediately after processing by email. Please visit http://www.yu.edu/transcript for important information regarding this option.
A longer processing time may be required during peak periods, and students should expect longer processing times if transcripts need to be sent with additional documentation.
To avoid delays, please verify that you have cleared any financial holds prior to submitting your transcript request. Should you have a hold, you will be notified, and your order will be held for up to 30 days to allow you to clear your hold.
Remember to follow up with the school or organization to which the transcript was sent to be certain that it was received.
Official transcripts cannot be faxed or emailed (unless emailed through our secure PDF ordering process).
Fees are payable by major credit/debit cards as part of the online ordering process. Your card will not be charged until your order is produced.
What is a Transcript?
A transcript is an official record of a student's entire tenure at Cardozo School of Law. It reflects all coursework and grades per term. Other information on your transcript includes:
- Your name as it appears in Yeshiva University records
- School and departmental affiliation
- Degree/Certificate program (if applicable)
- Degree/Certificate conferral date (if applicable)
- Honors earned (if applicable)
- Your cumulative and semester grade point averages
An Enrollment Verification Certificate is an official document provided by the Registrar verifying dates of attendance and student status (full or part time) by term. It is typically requested for health insurance, visa, employment and credit verification purposes.There is no fee for this service. Students must order enrollment verifications for themselves. We cannot release enrollment verifications to parents or third parties without a signed release from the student.
Note: If you are requesting a verification for a visa, you should make certain that your expected graduation date is included on your record before leaving and returning to the United States.
To print an enrollment verification certificate:
- Go to Inside Track and log in using your active directory credentials
- Once you are logged in, click on ‘Banner Self-Service (Formerly MYYU)’
- Then click on ‘Student and Financial Aid’
- Click on ‘Clearinghouse Services’
- Click on ‘Click here to connect to the Clearinghouse’. This will open a new browser window. You may need to disable your pop-up blocker on your computer.
- Select the type of enrollment verification certificate you require.
The Clearinghouse Student Self-Service Site offers two types of enrollment verification certificates:
- Current enrollment - which only shows the current semester you are currently enrolled in at Yeshiva University
- All enrollment - which shows all the semesters you were enrolled in, including the current semester while, attending Yeshiva University.
- After selecting the type of enrollment verification certificate you would like, click on ‘Obtain an enrollment certificate’
- A new browser window will open with your enrollment verification certificate, which you can print on your own.
- If you are forwarding your enrollment verification certificate to a third party, be sure to print your policy number, account number or any other identifying information in the top right hand corner of each page.
If you are unable to use the Self-Service Banner enrollment certificate and would like to request an enrollment letter instead, please complete a General Request Form (found in the “Forms” section of the website) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the form, indicate the information you would like included in your letter and provide an email or mailing address where we can send the letter. The turnaround time for general requests is 2-3 business days but can take longer during peak times.
Our third party degree verification requests are processed through the National Student Clearinghouse. If you are an employer or lender, please visit www.nationalstudentclearinghouse.org to submit a verification request.
Graduates who need a letter certifying their degree conferral should submit a General Request Form (found in the “Forms” section of the website) to email@example.com. On the form, please indicate the information that needs to appear in the letter as well as the email or mailing address where the letter can be sent. Please note, we cannot confirm graduation for students whose degrees have not yet been conferred.