Join us at your upcoming Reunion for a chance to reconnect with your classmates!
As an active member of your Reunion Committee, you serve as both a class leader and liaison between your peers and Cardozo.
As a Committee member you will be asked to:
- Participate in 3-4 conference calls until Reunion in June
- Encourage your classmates and friends to attend Reunion and make a class gift
- Help personalize programming
- Allow the use of your name on Reunion materials
- Attend Reunion and make a meaningful gift
Law School staff will provide Committee members with comprehensive and ongoing support by:
- Assisting with Committee recruitment
- Scheduling conference calls and providing agendas
- Providing insights to help committees make decisions and set goals
- Review communications from the committee to the class and assisting with the logistical details of distributing messages to your classmates
- Recognizing that your time is valuable and there are limitations on your availability given professional and family commitments
MAKE A GIFT OR PLEDGE
Reunion is a special time for graduates to support Cardozo together as a class.
This year marks the anniversary of your graduation from Cardozo School of Law —a time to become reacquainted with the School, renew friendships, and celebrate. Your Reunion year provides an excellent opportunity to support the Law School in a way that is personally meaningful to you.
All gifts received by June 30 of your Reunion year will be counted in full toward your class gift. If you have any questions or are interested in making a planned gift, please contact Nancy Kominsky, Stewardship Officer, at 212.790.0829 or email@example.com.
You can make your gift online HERE or mail a check payable to Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law to:
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
Institutional Advancement and Alumni Affairs
P.O. Box #21801
New York, NY 10087