The Office of Alumni Affairs is your main point of contact at Cardozo, but many other offices also provide services for alumni.
The Office of Career Services offers a number of services for Cardozo alumni. Whether you need a career counselor to review your resume or cover letter, help devise a job search strategy, or conduct a mock interview, OCS is happy to help. Call (212) 790-0358 to schedule an appointment.
Cardozo’s Job Bank
The Office of Career Services also maintains an online job database for our students and alumni that is accessible 24/7 via Symplicity. To gain access to the database, first time users need to register online. Once approved, you will be able to log in at your convenience and post, alter and remove job listings for students and alumni.
To Post a Job in Symplicity:
- Once your account is activated, return to the Symplicity Employer login page.
- Select the "Sign In" tab at the top of the page and enter your email address and password.
- Now click the "Postings" tab at the top of the page. This will take you to the "Jobs Postings" page.
- Select the "Add New" box.
Alternately, employers wishing to post a job without creating a Symplicity account can complete this online form.
Financial Aid Services
The Office of Student Finance can answer any questions you might have about your student loans, from the Laurie M. Tisch Loan Repayment Assistance Program to veteran benefits, as well as options that might reduce your monthly payments. Call (212) 790-0392 to schedule an appointment.
Obtain a Transcript or Diploma
Submit a Transcript Request Form to the Office of the Registrar.
Requests for new diplomas can be made available online through our official diploma vendor, the Michael Sutter Company: www.michaelsutter.com/yu.
Using that link, you can:
- Order a replacement diploma online - There is a $50 charge for each diploma replacement. You will be able to choose Standard Delivery or Express Overnight Delivery. Your Diploma will be printed and mailed within 1-2 business days of your order.
- Check your diploma status - Search the status of your diploma order whether it is your new diploma or replacement diploma.
If you have questions about transcripts or diplomas, call the Office of the Registrar at (212) 790-0295.
The Dr. Lillian & Dr. Rebecca Chutick Law Library is open to all alumni who have reading privileges in the library. Alumni have access to books and some other resources, as well as the school's wifi. Books cannot be checked out by alumni. If you need a new alumni ID (required for library access), contact the Office of Alumni Affairs at (212) 790-0293. If you have any other questions about the library, please call (212) 790-0220.
The staff of the Library views all of its patrons as professionals. In turn, patrons are expected to conduct themselves as professionals. This expectation extends to a thorough knowledge of all Library Policies, compliance with said policies, and a general civil deportment towards Library Staff and fellow patrons.
Want to grow in your career, but you have a full slate of responsibilities?
The Sy Syms School of Business Executive MBA understands your realities. It prepares you to accelerate your career potential, bring game-changing ideas forward, and prepare for a shifting global economy — all while staying in your current job.