Spotlight on news from the Cardozo community.
Faculty in the Media
- Professor Kate Shaw broke down details of Texas abortion ban for Good Morning America.
- Professor Sam Weinstein spoke about Epic v. Apple on Yahoo! Finance Live.
- Professor Anthony Sebok wrote an op-ed on the Texas abortion law in Law360.
Faculty Scholarship and News
- Professor Pamela Foohey published a post titled "How the CFPB Can Enhance Competition in Consumer Finance Right Now" in the Harvard Law Review Blog.
- Professor Peter Markowitz's research was referenced in the Fifth Circuit decision issued this week that largely stays a district court injunction that threatened to prevent the Biden Administration from implementing a more humane immigration prosecutorial discretion policy.
- Professor Lindsay Nash chaired a panel on Sept. 18 called Crimmigration, Borders, and Domestic Policing, an international conference organized by the University Leiden in the Netherlands.
- Professor Deborah Pearlstein published an essay in the Journal of National Security Law & Policy collection titled Lessons for the Next Twenty Years: What We’ve Learned in the Two Decades Since 9/11, reflecting on how lessons learned from post-9/11 counterterrorism should inform the current struggle against domestic terrorism/white supremacist violence we face today.
Floersheimer Center Annual Supreme Court Term Preview
Wednesday, October 6 at 12 p.m.