Cardozo School of Law now offers direct deposit as a more convenient means of providing refunds to students. If you expect to receive a financial aid refund in excess of your term bill, enrolling in direct deposit will accelerate the availability of your funds.
To enroll in direct deposit, please complete the following steps:
- Visit https://selfserveprod.yu.edu/pls/banprd/twbkwbis.P_GenMenu?name=homepage . (If the link doesn't work, please copy and paste in a new browser).
- Click on “Faculty, Students and Staff”
- Log in
- Select “Student Account Summary By Term”
- Click on “Make a Payment”
- Click on the "Refunds" tab on the top of the screen
- Within the eRefunds page, under "Current Refund Method", proceed to "Securty Settings" to enroll in the required Two-Step Verifcation
- Once your are enrolled in the Two-Step Verifcation, click on the "Refunds" tab again on the top of the screen
- Click on the "Set up Account" tab
- Submit all of the required information within the "Set Up Refund Account" page
Please note the following:
- You only need to enroll once. You do not need to re-enroll each semester or year.
- If any of your banking information should change, you will need to update your profile.
- The paper refund check process will continue for students who do not enroll in direct deposit.
Phone: 212-790-0392 *** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org