Cardozo School of Law now offers direct deposit as a more convenient means of providing refunds to students. If you expect to receive a financial aid refund in excess of your term bill, enrolling in direct deposit will accelerate the availability of your funds.
To enroll in direct deposit, please complete the following steps:
- Login to your Inside Track account: https://insidetrack.yu.edu.
- Under "Students", click on "Cardozo School of Law"
- On the right-hand side of the page, under "Student Accounts", click on "Direct Deposit Setup"
- Click on "Direct Deposit Setup" again in the new page
- You will be redirected to TouchNet. If you are not automatically logged into TouchNet, you may be prompted to enter in login credentials again. Your TouchNet login credentials are: Login: YU ID, Password, PIN. If you do not know your PIN, click on "Reset PIN"
- Once you log in to TouchNet, click on the "Refunds" tab on the top of the screen
- Within the eRefunds page, under "Current Refund Method", proceed to "Security Settings" to enroll in the required Two-Step Verification
- Once you are enrolled in the Two-Step Verification, click on the "Refunds" tab again on the top of the screen
- Click on the "Set up Account" tab
- Submit all of the required information within the "Set Up Refund Account" page
Please note the following:
- You only need to enroll once. You do not need to re-enroll each semester or year.
- If any of your banking information should change, you will need to update your profile.
- The paper refund check process will continue for students who do not enroll in direct deposit.