Cardozo School of Law now offers direct deposit as a more convenient means of providing refunds to students. If you expect to receive a financial aid refund in excess of your term bill, enrolling in direct deposit will accelerate the availability of your funds.
To enroll in direct deposit, please complete the following steps:
- Log into your Inside Track account: https://insidetrack.oci.yu.edu/
- On the left-hand side of the page, click on "Student Self-Service"
- A new browser will open, taking you to the Student Services Dashboard
- Under "Student Accounts", click on "Payment Portal"
- A new browser will open, taking you to your TouchNet page. You should be automatically logged into your TouchNet page.
- PLEASE NOTE - if you are not automatically logged into your TouchNet page, and another login screen requires your YU ID and PIN, please enter in these credentials and submit. If you do not know PIN, please click on the Reset PIN button to retrieve your PIN.
- Once you log into TouchNet, click on the "Refunds" tab on the top of the screen
- Within the eRefunds page, under "Refund Method", Click on "Enroll in the required Two-Step Verification"
- Once you are enrolled in the Two-Step Verification, click on the "Refunds" tab again on the top of the screen
- Click on the "Set up Account" tab
- Submit all of the required information within the "Set Up Refund Account" page
Please note the following:
- You only need to enroll once. You do not need to re-enroll each semester or year.
- If any of your banking information should change, you will need to update your profile.
- The paper refund check process will continue for students who do not enroll in direct deposit.