Unite, Empower, Inspire!
The Alumni Affairs team is excited to introduce Cardozo’s exclusive online community for alumni, Cardozo Connects. It serves as a unique, interactive, and virtual space where you will be able to search for fellow alumni and develop your Cardozo network. Not only can you engage with fellow Law School classmates, but also with friends, industry colleagues, alumni across the country, and beyond!
Benefits of Joining
The center of Cardozo Connects is its alumni directory. Here you can search by class, region, industry, and other fields. Once you ‘opt in’ and register to be a part of the community, you will be able to customize your personal alumni profile to maximize information within the directory. Additionally, the online platform allows alumni to…
• Participate with an Alumni Association Group or Regional Chapter.
• Stay informed on events open to alumni, as well as Reunions.
• Seek or offer career advice, post and share jobs, serve as a mentor to a fellow alumni, and more!
Registration and Verification
Currently, Cardozo Connects is open to graduates as well as some faculty and staff. When registering with the platform for the first time –
- We encourage alumni to register and use the single sign-on integration with your LinkedIn profile. You may also create a profile within the site if you do not have a LinkedIn profile. Please note, you may need to verify your account by receiving an email, to the email address that you designate with your log in.
- Once you have been approved into the community, make sure to review your profile. If you registered with your LinkedIn, sometimes information gets jumbled. The more information you include on your profile, the easier it will be for others to find you in the alumni directory.
- Be sure to add cardozoconnects.yu.edu to your bookmark or favorites list and download the app to your smartphone!
To download the app for Android Users:
- Open https://cardozoconnects.yu.edu/ on your mobile browser.
- Click ‘Sign In’ in the top right hand corner.
- See a pop-up asking if you want to save to home screen.
- Click on add to home screen. The app icon will now appear on your mobile device.
To download the app for Apple/iOS Users:
- Open https://cardozoconnects.yu.edu/ via Safari.
- Select the sharing icon at the bottom of the browser page.
- Select ‘Add to Home Screen.’ The app icon will now appear on your mobile device.
Cardozo Connects is managed by the Office of Institutional Advancement and the Alumni Affairs team. Should you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.