Whether you are seeking a job change, career transition, or would like to provide opportunities for Cardozo students, we are here to help.
Cardozo's Office of Career Services and Public Service Law Center are here to assist you throughout your career. We are proud to have a strong network of more than 10,000 graduates working in a wide variety of fields and specialties.
Alumni who are seeking a job transition are encouraged to make an appointment and meet with a career counselor.
Additionally, if you are looking to connect with other alumni or looking for an alumni referral, please use the Cardozo Alumni LinkedIn search engine here.
The Office of Student Finance can answer any questions you might have about your student loans, from the Laurie M. Tisch Loan Repayment Assistance Program to veteran benefits, as well as options that might reduce your monthly payments.
For further questions or to schedule an appointment, please contact the Office of Financial aid at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note, due to COVID-19, the Library is closed to alumni and guests until further notice*
The Dr. Lillian & Dr. Rebecca Chutick Law Library is open to all alumni who have reading privileges. Alumni must present a valid ID and their alumni ID card to access books, additional resources, and the school's Wi-Fi. Unfortunately, books cannot be checked out by alumni. You can also access the Library online here including LARC, the Lilian & Rebecca Chutick Scholarly Repository & Institutional Archives.
The staff of the Library views all its patrons as professionals. In turn, patrons are expected to conduct themselves as professionals. This expectation extends to a thorough knowledge of all Library Policies, compliance with said policies, and a general civil deportment towards Library Staff and fellow patrons.
Registrar: Transcripts or Verifications
Cardozo alumni will need to order a transcript by visiting the National Student Clearinghouse directly: National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Services. Search "Yeshiva University" to begin.
Fees and Delivery Time:
Please allow 2-3 business days for the processing of PDF transcripts and 3-5 business days for paper transcripts unless a rush option is selected.
The fee structure is as follows:
- Electronic Transcript: $5, processed 2-3 business days after receipt, delivered immediately after processing by email. Please make sure your employer, school or organization accepts official, PDF transcripts prior to placing your order.
- Standard Processing (paper transcript): $8.50; processed within 3-5 business days after receipt; USPS First Class mail.
- Rush Processing (paper transcript): $15; processed the same day if received Monday-Thursday before 1pm and Friday before 11am (business days only); USPS First Class mail.
- Domestic Rush Processing (paper transcript): $30; processed the same day if received Monday-Thursday before 1pm and Friday before 11am (business days only); mailed via UPS with tracking.
- International Rush Processing (paper transcript): $75; processed the same day if received Monday-Thursday before 1pm and Friday before 11am (business days only); mailed via UPS with tracking.
A longer processing time may be required during peak periods, and students should expect longer processing times if transcripts need to be sent with additional documentation.
Degree or Enrollment Verifications
Graduates who need a letter certifying their degree conferral should submit a General Request Form to email@example.com. On the form, please indicate the information that needs to appear in the letter as well as the email or mailing address where the letter can be sent. Please note, we cannot confirm graduation for students whose degrees have not yet been conferred.
An Enrollment Verification Certificate is an official document provided by the Registrar verifying dates of attendance and student status (full or part time) by term. It is typically requested for health insurance, visa, employment and credit verification purposes. There is no fee for this service. Please complete a General Request Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the form, indicate the information you would like included in your letter and provide an email or mailing address where we can send the letter. The turnaround time for general requests is 2-3 business days but can take longer during peak times.
For further questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office directly at email@example.com or 646.592.6280.