Cardozo School of Law offers a Contemplation Room for contemplation, reflection, meditation and/or prayer. The Contemplation Room is located on the 8th Floor of the Law Library and is available to Cardozo Law students, faculty, administrators and staff on a first come, first served basis. In order to facilitate optimal use of the space, the law school has established the following guidelines for use of the Contemplation Room.
Guidelines for use of the Contemplation Room:
- The Contemplation Room is intended for silent contemplation, reflection, meditation or prayer only.
- Do not use the Contemplation Room for studying, telephone conversations, etc.
- Shoes must be removed upon entering the room and may be stored on the shoe rack provided.
- Do not eat or drink in the Contemplation Room.
- Cardozo School of Law and Yeshiva University are not responsible for the loss of any items left in the Contemplation Room.
- Misuse of the Contemplation Room may be reported to any of the following administrators: