As an active member of your Reunion Committee, you serve as both a class leader and liaison between your peers and Cardozo.
As a Committee member you will be asked to:
- Participate in 2-3 conference calls between March and Reunion in June
- Encourage your classmates and friends to attend Reunion and make a class gift
- Help personalize programming
- Allow the use of your name on Reunion materials
- Attend Reunion and make a meaningful gift
Law School staff will provide Committee members with comprehensive and ongoing support by:
- Assisting with Committee recruitment
- Scheduling conference calls and providing agendas
- Providing insights to help committees make decisions and set goals
- Drafting communications from the committee to the class for your review and handling the logistical details of distributing messages to your classmates
- Recognizing that your time is valuable and there are limitations on your availability given professional and family commitments
If you are interested in joining your classmates and planning your Reunion please contact Erin Handler, Associate Director of Alumni Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.