Please print and complete the Fall 2015 Proof of Immunization (posted June 30, 2015)
• In order to comply with public health laws, proof of immunization for measles, mumps and rubella is required for those born on or after January 1, 1957.
• Proof of immunization must be completed by your physician or, in the alternative, you may provide separate proof immunization such as a copy of your medical records.
• All documents must be in English. If proof of immunization is not available in English, you must arrange for a certified English translation of the document(s). Translations provided by the student him/herself will not be accepted.
• You may either mail them to the Office of Admissions, PDF them to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax them to 212-790-0482, or bring them with you to Orientation.
Official Transcript or Certified Copy of Official Transcript.
Your admission is contingent upon satisfactory completion of academic course work for your law degree and your undergraduate degree (if applicable). If you have not yet done so, please mail to the Office of Admissions an official transcript or certified copy of the official transcript for your law degree and your undergraduate degree (if applicable). If you applied through LSAC's LLM Credential Assembly Service, your transcripts will automatically be sent to us without further action on your part.
Other Required Documents
Please print and complete these required forms (in PDF) (posted June 30, 2015):
- Emergency Contact Form
- 2015 Certification and Authorization Rider
- 2015 Affirmation and Disciplinary Code
- Family Information Form
- Combined forms in single PDF for printing ease
Please follow the links and complete the forms:
You may either mail them to the Office of Admissions, PDF them to email@example.com, fax them to 212-790-0482, or bring them with you to Orientation.