Please print and complete the Spring 2015 Immunization Forms (PDF).
• In order to comply with public health laws, proof of immunization for measles, mumps and rubella is required for those born on or after January 1, 1957.
• Proof of immunization must be completed by your physician or, in the alternative, you may provide separate proof immunization such as a copy of your medical records.
• All documents must be in English. If proof of immunization is not available in English, you must arrange for a certified English translation of the document(s). Translations provided by the student him/herself will not be accepted.
• You may either mail them to the Office of Admissions, PDF them to email@example.com, fax them to 212-790-0482, or bring them with you to Orientation.
Official Transcript or Certified Copy of Official Transcript.
Your admission is contingent upon satisfactory completion of academic course work for your law degree and your undergraduate degree (if applicable). If you have not yet done so, please mail to the Office of Admissions an official transcript or certified copy of the official transcript for your law degree and your undergraduate degree (if applicable). If you applied through LSAC's LLM Credential Assembly Service, your transcripts will automatically be sent to us without further action on your part.
Required Documentation. Please print and complete these required documents (PDF):
- Emergency Contact Form
- Certification and Auhtorization Rider
- Student Affirmation and Disciplinary Code
- Family Information Form
- New Student Biographical Information
- New Student Questionnaire
You may either mail them to the Office of Admissions, PDF them to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax them to 212-790-0482, or bring them with you to Orientation.