Cardozo relies on contributions to the Annual Fund to support the Law School’s immediate needs and respond to new opportunities. A strong Annual Fund reduces our dependence on tuition, thereby creating financial flexibility to direct resources where they are needed most to strengthen the Law School.
Annual gifts are used in the year they are given, making an immediate difference in the lives of our students and faculty.
Your gifts to the Annual fund provide vital support for:
- Student scholarship needs
- Public interest summer stipends and Loan Repayment Assistance (LRAP)
- Legal clinics
- Enhanced student life outside the classroom
- Faculty recruitment and retention
- Library and computer resources
- Facilities maintenance and renovation
- Opportunities or priorities identified by the Dean
Participation in the Annual Fund is key to building a tradition of philanthropy. Please know that your participation every year makes a difference every day.
Leadership gifts are also critical to the growth of the Annual Fund, and are recognized by membership in the Dean’s Leadership Circle.
Have you made your gift this year? (Our fiscal year begins July 1 and ends June 30). See Ways to Give to make a contribution today. We thank you in advance for your support.