Cardozo School of Law now offers direct deposit as a more convenient means of providing refunds to students. If you expect to receive a financial aid refund in excess of your term bill, enrolling in direct deposit will accelerate the availability of your funds.
To enroll in direct deposit, please complete the following steps:
- 1. Visit www.yu.edu/myyu
- 2. Click on “Faculty, Students, and Staff”
- 3. Log in
- 4. Select “Account Summary By Term” and scroll to the bottom of the page
- 5. Click on “Make a Payment”
- 6. Select “Create a Refund Profile” from the highlighted choices
- 7. Click on “Payment Profile”
- 8. Under the “Add a Payment Method” drop down box, select “Electronic Check”
- 9. Enter your banking information
- 10. Select “Refund Option” on the bottom of that form
- 11. Save
Please note the following:
- You only need to enroll once. You do not need to re-enroll each semester or year.
- If any of your banking information should change, you will need to update your profile.
- The paper refund check process will continue for students who do not enroll in direct deposit.
Phone: 212-790-0392 *** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org