For all media requests regarding Cardozo School of Law, please contact the Communications Office at email@example.com or call 212.790.0237.
The Office of Communications and Public Affairs promotes Cardozo's mission through the communication of news and information about the law school—its achievements, programs, and people—nationally and internationally. We seek to create dialogue among Cardozo's various constituencies, and to maintain and build relationships between Cardozo and legal and educational communities.
The office coordinates the law school's media relations and publishes Cardozo Life magazine, which features stories of interest to the entire Cardozo community and the wider legal community. The office also assists other departments, faculty, and students in fulfilling their publication and communications needs.
To request graphic design and printing for upcoming events, please print, fill out and drop off a Communications Job Request Form at the Office of Communications and Public Affairs in room 1052.
Please note the following deadlines for job requests:
- Advanced design and printing jobs (e.g. invitations, brochures and pamphlets): Eight weeks
- Poster design and printing: Three weeks for design and printing
- Blast e-mails through Constant Contact: Two weeks for design
- Web updates: One to four weeks, depending on the size of the request
- Flatscreen design: At least one week