- Election and Swearing-In of New Alumni Association Executive Committee Members
- Presentation of Alumni Awards for Young Leadership and Volunteer Service
- Remarks by Dean Melanie Leslie
- Panel Discussion: The Importance of the Cardozo Alumni Network: Using Social Media to Build Your Brand
Patty Morrissy, Associate Dean of Career Advancement and Professionalism
Robin Colner, CEO and Founder of Digistar Media
Learn strategies to:
- Optimize your profiles
- Expand your professional network
- Attract clients
- Take advantage of Cardozo Career Connect
- Source valuable information
- Identify job opportunities
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
55 Fifth avenue
New York, NY
Kosher dietary laws observed.
Nominees for Alumni Association Executive Committee Members and Officers
- Nominations for Officers (terms to begin July 1, 2016)
- Alissa Makower ’92, Chair (second term)
- Ken Weiss ’88, Vice Chair (second term)
- Paul Indig ’90, Vice Chair
- Loretta Gastwirth ’82, Vice Chair
- Vivien Naim ’88, Treasurer (second term)
- Hon. David Cohen ’92, Parliamentarian
- José Jara ’95, Recording Secretary (second term)
- Liana Walczak ’07, Corresponding Secretary
- Nominations for Representatives (terms to begin October 29, 2015)
- Sarah Farhadian ’13
- Jerry Cohen ’86
- Adam Schneid ’06
- Roy Fenichel ’04
- Maurice Robinson ’09
- Pamela Grutman ’14
- Tzvi Ausubel ’10
- Nominations for Representatives (terms to begin July 1, 2016)
- Sanford Hausler ’87
- Muriel Kaplan ’80
- Adam Lurie ‘00
- Ilene Fish ’94
Please respond by October 23 online or by calling 212.790.0293
Robin Colner is a digital and social media marketing strategist, university educator and corporate trainer. An MBA graduate of The Wharton School of Business, Robin has more than 20 years of product development, management and strategic marketing experience, working for leading advertising agencies such as McCann Erickson and Fortune 100 corporations including Citigroup and American Express.
She is the founder and CEO of DigiStar Media, a digital and social media marketing agency dedicated to helping businesses and professionals drive traffic to their websites, improve their online brands and reputations, acquire customers and attract sales leads using social media, content management, search engine optimization and mobile marketing techniques.
Robin is also the Academic Director of Fordham University’s Digital and Social Media Professional Certificate Program as well as the instructor for the social media classes. In addition, she teaches social media classes in Fordham’s Gabelli School of Business and its Professional Studies in New Media Department.
Robin is frequently hired to train employees of companies and organizations in all aspects of social media marketing including in social selling, social CRM, social learning, social job search and social HR strategies. In addition, she coaches managers and team members on the best techniques to become effective brand advocates on social media. She is the exclusive recommended social media trainer for the 1200 plus agents of the Houlihan Lawrence Real Estate firm. Robin is a sought after speaker and seminar instructor on the subject of How Businesses Drive Traffic, Leads and Sales as well as Attract and Retain Talent Using Social Media and Mobile Marketing.