Cardozo School of Law is consistently recognized as a leader in intellectual property and information law. With a foundation in theory and policy, our faculty and students thrive on asking questions about evolving issues and developing answers that meet current needs.
- The FAME Center for Fashion, Arts, Media and Entertainment Law provides leadership for New York's booming creative industries.
- Tech Startup Clinic students provide legal expertise for emerging companies in New York's innovative Silicon Alley technology sector.
- The Indie Film Clinic students provide legal services to independent filmmakers.
- The Cardozo Data Law Initiative (CDLI) is a pioneering program in the areas of business, technology and data management for the digital age.
- Cardozo's Tech Talks speaker series explores the methods in which technology is altering the legal world, in ways unimaginable just a few years ago.
Intellectual Property & Information Law Organizations and Events
Art Law Society Speaker Series
Cardozo Art Law Society
Cardozo Arts & Entertainment Law Journal
Cardozo Arts & Entertainment Law Journal Spring Symposium
Cardozo BMI Moot Court Competition
Cardozo Business Law Society
Cardozo Cyberlaw Society
Cardozo Data Law Initiative
Cardozo Entertainment Law Society
Cardozo Entrepreneurship Society
Cardozo Fashion Law Society
Cardozo Semi-Annual Fashion Law Symposium
Cardozo Sports Law Society
Cardozo Sports Law Symposium
Cardozo Startup Society
Careers in Art Law Panel
Distinguished Lecture in Intellectual Property
Fashion, Art, Media & Entertainment Law (FAME) Center
Fashion Law Practicum
Fashion Law Talks
Howard M. Squadron Program in Law, Media and Society
Intellectual Property & Information Law Colloquium
Intellectual Property Law Society
Intellectual Property Speaker Series
Price Media Law Moot Court Competition
Sports and Entertainment Law Students Association
State Intellectual Property Office of China (SIPO) Program
Tech Startup Clinic
The Indie Film Clinic